2. I know all the words to all of bon jovi and bruce springsteen’s songs.
3. I’m a subscriber to House Beautiful.
4. My grandma is my hero.
5. I cry for no reason.
6. I love penguins.
7. I’m always cold, even if the summer.
8. I think too much.
9. I have no self-esteem/self-confidence.
10. I don’t wear makeup.
11. I’ve never been out of this country.
12. I’m sometimes embarrassed of my family.
13. I’ve never stolen anything in my life.
14. I keep a lot of secrets.
15. There are only three tv shows i watch religiously: chelsea handler, glee, and secret life of the american teenager.
16. I’ve already had my “15 minutes of fame” at age 2. (I was in a commercial with my grandpa)
17. I care what people thing about me.
18. I hate my voice.
19. I hate my laugh.
20. I always think people are criticizing me.
21. I havn’t had a job in 2 years.
22. I’ve gone through TOO many blackberries.
23. This number has a big significants to me.
24. I know a lot of random and pointless facts.
25. I remember everyone’s name I’ve ever met in my life.
26. I spilt Mountain Dew on my keyboard, so randomly Js come in when I’m typing and lasts a while then goes away.
27. I’m scared of dying.
28. I don’t know any bands or artists that are not on the itunes top 100 list or on the radio. I truly don’t care what music I listen to, as long as I like the way it sounds.
29. I can be a follower, but do I really have anyone to follow?
30. I have two best friends - Andrea Jude Bissel (we are 3 weeks apart, I’m older, what was I doing for those 3 weeks without her ?! I’ve known her ever since) & Julianne DiMeglio (we meet at dance class 15 years ago and have inseparable since) <3 IDK what i would do without these two wonderful people in my life. They are beautiful inside and out and they are going to be my best friends for the rest of my life. <3
31. I just teared up from writing number 30.
32. I have insomnia
33. I have been up for 20 hours.
34. I’m a social drinker
35. I hate the taste of beer.
36. I would never smoke a cigarette.
37. I’ve never had a steady boyfriend for longer than a year and 2 months.
38. I was born in the USA thanks to Bruce Springsteen.
39. I preferably prefer to marry someone Jewish.
40. …. is only 21 years away.
41. I’m scared for the future.
42. I can not say the word certificate, reflector, or consultation correctly.
43. I hate any kind of hair on people’s bodies.
44. I do stupid things that I later will regret.
45. I get jealous very easy.
46. I have loved someone so much that I just want them to be happy.
47. I have never cheated on a boyfriend, nor thought about doing so.
48. I am too hard on myself and my loved ones.
49. Shady people is my biggest fear in people i surround myself with.
50. I always find things out that people don’t want me knowing.
51. I’m a pretty damn good detective.
52. I love babies.
53. I love to read biographies of famous people or celebrities.
JLH knows what shes talking bout. Buy her book “The Day I Shot Cupid; Hello, My Name Is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I’m a Love-aholic”. She’s witty and smart and knows her stuff bout love, cause she’s 30 and had WAY more relationships than you; So go grab this book at the nearest book store, it was super cheap and super helpful, or ask me if you can borrow mine, I’m always in the spirit of sharing books, it’s one of my favorite things to do! Hey, i read it in a week. It’s That GOOD. She knows her stuff.
“Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.”—Unknown
“some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams. if you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn’t love you anymore.”—Lady Gaga
from 1853-1947, Albert Herpin from Trenton, New Jersey didn’t sleep but merely “rested” he was called “the man that never slept” he died at age 94 and sleep deprive wasn’t the reason of death.
isn’t that insane. i love to sleep idk how a man could not sleep and not even have a bed in his house. good morning all. i didn’t sleep at all (bbm thumbs up) aren’t you proud of me… well you shouldn’t BE! insomnia. yes insomnia. due to stress and anxiety. lovely right. i know =) so its almost 6 am and im blogging and drinking a nice hot cup of tea, already ate a banana. maybe its time for a nice jog? SIKE but seriously i need to get out more. this is the reasoning for my sleeplessness. don’t chill in your bed all day. its bad news. you will never sleep that way. some say do or don’t eat a snack before bed but w/e you feel is right. and a nice hour to two hour work out before bed will make you go right to sleep.
dont u ever wonder what guys are thinking? do they think bout u when u think bout them? do they dream bout u? even if u r in their past r they remembering u? do random things make them think of u like it happens to u? r u worth to be remembered? r u good enough for the guy u have the hots for? r they just playing u? r they really worth it? r u a we? can there ever be such a thing? r u thinking too much?
i def think too much. too many things fly through my head…
Unfortunately, 97% of Tumblr users will not reblog this. When Jesus died upon the cross, He was thinking of you. If you are one of the 3% who will stand up for Him, Just reblog this. I am proud to be one of the 3%.. He Is the Reason for the SEASON!
its 5:00 AM and I’m still awake. as i toss and turn in my bed for hours all i can do is think.. and these stupid birds making the same noise every 5 seconds is driving me insane. i miss the static noise of NYC. i went to sleep so softly when i heard everything going on outside. but home, in NJ all i can hear is nature. i hate nature. as my dad pulls away to go to work, I’m still up. WTF is wrong with me. i hate INSOMNIA. like why me ? i go to sleep earlier like 1 or 2 when i take unisom. it makes me sleepy but i sleep for hours on end. i can sleep perfectly in the day, but cant fight the nerve to go to sleep at night. all those all-nighters killed me, partying all night and doing homework all night no wonder im like wide awake at night. ugh fml why me? like really i just want to sleep normally. how am i gunna wake up in the morning when i have a job? i dont do enough during the day to be super tired at night *sigh* i cant lay here thinking and watch the sun rise every fuckin night it just cant happen. i love to sleep! so why cant i not fall asleep at night? do i have to be drunk to pass out soundly? i guess i have to have some kind of substance in me to sleep….thats really sad. well i guess i should try to fall asleep…. for the hundredth time tonight…. -____-
ive been reading Jennifer Love Hewitt’s book, The Day I Shot Cupid: Hello, My Name is Jennifer Love Hewiit and I’m a Love-aholic, and im just finishing the second chapter and ive already learned a lot from her. She might seen like a stupid actress that doesn’t know much, but she really is a smart woman, if she can love a lot and she have her head on her shoulders than she is def doing something right. ive only been in a few serious relationships and im only 19 years old and i already think my life is over and ill never mind that "mr. right". But what JLH has taught me is that we are young, we make mistakes, shit happens, live life. We have to make it the way we want it and not how life just comes and goes you have to make shit happen.